Thank you for stopping by.
I am a wife and proud mother of two littles and our fur-babies (two doggies and one kitty). I am an Air Force Veteran who married a Marine and fully understand how precious family moments are. Let me be the one to capture them for you!
We currently reside in the DFW area. I am juggling a full-time government job, raising our littles, and supporting my husband the best way I can as he tackles medical school - the reason that brought us to Fort Worth!
I hold a B.A. in art with emphasis in photography. I specialize in family, children, and maternity. I want my photos to capture the real and the joy in the moments. I want you to laugh, cry, and gaze at each other. Encouraging interaction really helps tell your story and that is my ultimate goal.
Things I <3
- Coffee or tea, but more coffee please
- Fall season with all the warm colors it brings
- Candles 365 days
- Christmas - obsessed with the whole season and everything leading up to it (just ask the hubby)
- Tim Burton films
- A rainy day :)
- Reading and painting when I can
- Running, to keep my spirit alive
What's in my bag?
- Nikon D810
- Sigma Art 35mm 1.4
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4
- Nikkor 135mm 2.0