All packages offered include:
- The time and talent of the photographer (the time photographing and retouching of your images).
- One hour session, unless otherwise stated, at an outdoor location of your choice or mine.
- Delivery of 20+ high-resolution edited and digital downloadable files with print release on a private online viewing gallery for up to 14 days.
Please note: $1 per mile additional charge for sessions outside of my 30 mile radius of 76177.
Payments can be made by cash or direct deposit.
• 12 years old and under
• 30 min
• One child only, $25 each additional child
• Families*, maternity, couples
• 45-60 min.
*Immediate family members up to 5 people.
Each additional member will be $25, additional images will be given
What to expect?
Once you have booked and confirmed a date with me, we will decide on a location and answer any questions you may have. During our session and as we walk around, I like to use this time to get to know you and your family and make everyone feel as comfortable as possible. When it's time for me to capture, it's time to have fun, let loose, and just be yourself.
What to wear?
• Be comfortable: There's going to be a lot of movement in our session and I want you to be able to wear something you can walk, sit, and even twirl in because we will have fun!
• Outfits that move well: This is just an option, but choosing something that flows, like a long dress, shows beautiful movement in the camera.
• Your style: I always suggest too, to wear something that is authentically YOU and this will also make you feel more comfortable in front of the camera.
• Complimenting outfits: This goes for couples and families. Matching is not really suggested because it tends to make the photos look stale. Instead, work with one color palette and go from there. Consider different textures, fabrics, layers, and accessorize.
• Surroundings: Consider outfits with natural colors that will compliment the landscape. If it's in an urban area you would lean more to an edgier style or bolder colors.
• Seasons: Every season brings its own beautiful colors and also its weather changes. You want to dress for that season. If it's in the Fall, embrace a style with warm layers, scarves, or boots.
• Accessorize: Jewelry, layers, hats, flowers always brings your outfit to the next level.
When will we get our photos?
Depending on the season, I deliver your photos within a week or two. You will receive a link to your own private online gallery. There you will be able to view, download, and share your photos. This gallery will only be available for up to 14 days.
How many pictures will we receive?
With a typical hour of capturing your story, I normally deliver more than 40 images. Some of these images will be in black and white while the majority in color.
How do we pay?
Payment can be made before or the day of your session by direct deposit (Venmo, PayPal) or cash. You're welcome to pay after the session, however your photos will not be released until full payment has been made.
What time is our session?
Since all of my sessions are outdoors, I like to shoot at golden hour, the hour before sunset or after sunrise. This is when the light is warm and magical. Midday is too harsh and won't produce the best photos.
Do you offer prints?
At this time, I do not offer prints. I do offer a print release should you choose to get them printed somewhere else.